Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My First Blog...

My first blog. I happened to read many blogs till date but never thought I would create one. Anyway, here I am writing my first blog.. In the coming days, I will share some of the interesting facts/news/stories/jokes I come across.

When I tried to publish this post, I happened to see the description for Chennai as below.

"Chennai, formerly known as Madras., is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is famous for its culture and tradition. Chennai is the fourth most populous metropolitan area and the fifth most populous city in India. Located on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal, Chennai city had a population of 4.34 million in the 2001 census within its municipal corporation. The urban agglomeration of metropolitan Chennai has an estimated population over 8 million people."

Not sure about other things but surely it is famous for culture and tradition.

When we say Chennai, first thing that comes to anybody's mind is Chennai Central Railway Station. So, let me attach a picture of it. How about a old picture of it?? Here you go..



More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment