Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cooking Videos by SanjayThumma

Guys, I know you sure must have heard about lot of culinary books (not to forget the good, famous Malika bathrinath and Dhamodaran) but how about a videos of recipes?  Couple of years back, I found a video of one Mr.Sanjay Thumma in YouTube showing how to cook chicken biriyani and it was very interesting.  I very much liked the way they showed the ingredients clearly and the tips the chef was telling at appropriate places, it was a whole good shoot. 

When I searched of other videos of him, youTube has got more than 200 videos.  :-)

I think this Chef Sanjay Thumma is working for VahRehVah.com in USA. Now, I see that he is appearing in a television ad for bingo.  Though we cannot try all of them, I believe there are some useful videos which are quite good.  All these videos could be useful for anyone who is learning to cook or trying to do different things (or want to do things differently).

You can either search for any particular dish by searching in YouTube or you can head to their website VahRehVah.com.  They have them all videos categorized. 

YouTube: Click Here 
Website: VahRehVah

You can use any video download tool to grab a personal copy of the video from YouTube.
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment